You work hard to manage the the process of following up leads, listing houses, managing photos and lock-boxes. When it comes to the deal coming to the closing table your focus should be on the deal rather than the closer.
Your car may be your office and work may seem like there's no end... marketing to expired listings, FSBO's , running down buyer leads, and property inspections. Listen it can be a lot. I get it, I'm a Realtor ® too. You shouldn't have to worry about your closing.. will it go smoothly, will the Notary show up, etc. You have a doctor, a dentist and possibly a hairstylist, Do you have "go to" Notary Public? Someone to call for your real estate closings that understands what's really on the line? I'd love to help you with that. I want to be your Notary Public. I'll deal directly with the title company or closing coordinator so you can focus on other things.
Here's what I offer:
- Louisiana Statewide jurisdiction
- National Notary Association Certified Signing Agent
- Protected by bonds and errors and omissions insurance
Here's how I can help you:
- Professional closings - cash sales, lender documents and REO closings
- Mandates (Powers of Attorney) General and Specific to the sale of real estate
- Same Name Affidavits
- Quitclaim and Warranty Deeds
- On site service or in office closings
- Electronic document receipt (e-docs)
- Courier document delivery
Real estate closings come together with little notice. You need someone willing communicate with you and available to seal the deal...I'm here for you.